Gaëlle Vandernoot of France was awarded the Gold Medal in the 1995 Competition. Ms. Vandernoot performs as soloist, with chamber ensembles, and with orchestras, principally in France and the United States. After winning the 1995 Competition, she made her debut recital in Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York. Ms. Vandernoot performed a solo recital in Auer Hall at Indiana University on July 11 as a special event of the 1998 Competition.
- Silver Medal Winner – Marie-Pierre Langlamet, France - Ms. Langlamet is principal harp of the Berlin Philharmonic.
- Bronze Medal Winner – Gaëlle Thouvenin, France
- Fourth Prize – Ksenia Markina, Russia
- Fifth Prize – Miyabi Matsuokal, Japan
- Sixth Prize – Tat'iana Oskolkova, Russia
- Seventh Prize – Nika Riabchinenko, Russia
- Eighth Prize – María Luisa Rayan, Argentina